magpie monday :: the antiques fair

I picked up this lovely vase from a charity shop at the beginning of April. It looks lovely with tall flowers in it! It was only £1.50 which I thought was a bargain!


Yesterday we had a family trip to the Antiques fair at the showground at Builth Wells. Its a huge 2 day event. We have been a few time before and often see Bargain Hunt filming there!

I saw this sweet frame on one of the first stalls we stopped at. It's not old, but I really like the dark green and am a sucker for little frames! It cost me £8, so not necessarily a bargain, by I'm looking forward to finding the perfect photo for it :)


For the last year or so I have been looking for the perfect chunky ring ... don't ask me why ... I have just wanted one. I used to wear lots of rings, but since getting engaged,  I have only really worn my engagement/wedding ring. I spotted this chunky silver ring with green stone on one of the last stalls. It had £10 on it but the man let me have it for £8. I LOVE it ... it's the perfect shade of soft green.


Have you found any bargains this month or bought any treasures?

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx