magpie monday :: £3.40 spent

I spent a total of 90p in town the other week ... apart from the grocery shop! I popped in to 2 of the charity shops and this is what I found ...

this lovely pottery vase was only 20p ... I have some flowers from our wedding that have dried and still look lovely so have put them in it :)


I'm sure I used to have a little frame like this ... it was only 50 and perfect for the baby's room. I am going to have a collection of woodland pictures on the wall and I think a little cross stitch owl or fox would look so cute in it ... and the cookery book was only 20p ... one of my new years resolutions is to try more recipes and I do like quiche :)

and then the other day I was having a lovely mooch around town with my mum and came across this handmade dish ...


it was £2.50 and looks lovely on my dresser! perfect for all those little bits I never know what to do with :)

1 comments

  1. Oh both those handmade pottery items are gorgeous! Great finds x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx