march

how did march come about already, how is it the weekend again??
we have been in our little cabin for 3 months now, we have a new puppy who has grown so much and is so much bigger than Dilly now! we have had some pretty crazy weather and we are still in love! haha

I have been on a diet for the last month, you know the sort of diet where you say, I am on a diet, but still eat the same. The sort of diet where every morning you wake up and say I am really going to be good today and it only lasts a couple of hours. The sort of diet where you don't lose any weight, in fact probably put weight on. The sort of diet when you are not in the right head space at all. The sort of diet when you are not really on a diet, you just know you should be! This year I have the biggest goal I have ever had, the sort of goal that should, if any goal would, get me focused and motivated to lose weight ... our wedding ... I need to stop faffing, I need to focus and be strict, I need to have a plan and to stick to it.



so I have decided to do something for lent ... I have never really given up anything for lent before, but I feel that this year its a good time to give it a go. So I am giving up sugar ... starting on Wednesday (cos I do want to enjoy my pancakes!) I am going to be good, I am going to be focused, I am going to be weighing the following Monday and be pleased with myself!

Before you say, hey, isn't lent about getting closer to God? well I am planning on that too ... I am looking forward to hearing what he has to say to me and for March to be a good month!

wish me luck ... and if you would like a good pancake recipe, then check out my lovely-sis-in-laws blog x

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx