bookshelf :: THE FLIGHT


M R Hall THE FLIGHT

I bought this book for Steve last year, along with some others, and he finished a few days before I finished my last book (Digital Fortress by Dan Brown) and he wanted me to read it next so I have :)

The book follows Jenny, a Coroner based in Wales, who investigates a plane crash that happens on the Severn River. I enjoyed reading about places near-ish by me as most books like this are based in America. It took a lot of concentrating in some places, which I must admit late at night I did sometimes find hard, but I enjoyed reading and it wasn't till the very last few chapters did it become clear what had caused the crash. I was slightly disappointed with the end, as was Steve, but I would be interested in reading some of his other books to see what they are like!

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx