christmas wish list

it's that time of year again, where the shops are full of goodies and gifts ... here are a few bit that I would love!

I have wanted a compost bin for ages, and this would look great in my kitchen :D ... you can never have too many Cath Kidston mugs and I am loving these mushrooms ... and I would be very happy with any of Emma Bridgewater's Christmas range ... just look at the owls!!
its time for a new dress and this Fat Face tunic would fit in my wardrobe perfectly ... I love Robin Mckinley books, curling up on a comfy sofa lost in a book sounds like a lovely way to spend a winter evening.
I have been after a macro lens for my iPhone ever since I saw one a year ago ... I know I would use it a lot :)

what are you dreaming of this Christmas? To be honest though if I didn't get any presents I would still be happy, just being with those I love will make it perfect!

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx