this summer

this summer has not been at all what I thought it would be
but I guess life is not like that
I should know that by now


I should know that time flies and suddenly its the end of July
I should know that my health is not going to be great and days will disappear and I will get frustrated with myself
I should know that nothing happens the way 'I plan it'


I should know to let go and trust God
I should know that 'His plan' is better than mine and I should go with the flow
I should know that most things are not worth getting stressed over


I should instead spend my time thanking him for the best Summer of my life
I should just relax and enjoy all his blessings
I should not waste the rest of this wonderful Summer


I am thankful and I am blessed
I am happy and I am where God wants me to be
I am excited and I am in love

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx