friday's favourite 5

Here are some of my favourite things from this week ...

1. A Beautiful Mess' App ... this lovely app is so much fun if you like adding things to your photos ... I have been meaning to get it for a while but got round to it last week while I was really ill and not up to much. There are a few filters, some lovely borders, great fonts and doodles!


2. Avon foot works lavender soak ... in the summer I love soaking my feet at the end of the day and this lovely soak by Avon has been a must for me this Summer!


3. Stockholm Dress from White Stuff ... I just love love love it :)


4. I love this pretty gold leaf necklace ... I have a silver one that is very similar, but as my engagement ring is gold I have been thinking I need a bit of gold jewellery. This is by HandmadeDezigns on Etsy


5. and finally PRINCE GEORGE ... I am afraid to say I was watching it all ... what can I say, I am a sucker for happy stories!


What are you lovin' this week?

2 comments

  1. That dress is beautiful and the necklace also :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I wish I didn't have so many other things to buy :/

      Delete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx