its christmas with a cup of tea

I got round to putting the tree up yesterday ... one of my favourite jobs of the year ... I LOVE white fairy lights


There is now a star on top too :)



and todays tea ...

18th December
:: camomile and spiced apple ::


this tea smells lovely ... I quite enjoyed it, but it did go cold so I didn't finish it. I am not really a fan of camomile but the spiced apple was yummy!

If you would like to join in you can link up on our AdvenTea blog or facebook page.


I have also been knitting with ribbon ...


I bought it when I went to the NEC in November and have been dying to have a go!


It comes out a bit like a caterpillar doesn't it!

1 comments

  1. Ah, I love decorating the tree, too! I'll share some pics on the blog soon.

    And whaaat? I had no idea that you can knit with ribbon!!! Would you do a tutorial??

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx