boots and random thoughts

can you believe its nearly time to carve pumpkins, build bonfires and if you haven't already ... put on some boots! I wore boots for the first time yesterday ... all summer I have been living in my fit-flops or ballet pumps, but last week my feet were beginning to feel a bit chilly ... so yesterday I bought a new pair of winter boots ... I do love boots ... and these ones are so comfy and warm!

sorry they are a funny angle ... taking a pic of your boots while wearing them is not that easy!

So how is your Christmas shopping coming on? I have got about 1/3 of my of mine sorted so far ... and I have started some that I am making ... I haven't seen a Christmas tree up yet, but my cousin said she has seen one in Debenhams Cafe last week.
(this is from last year ... but I thought I would remind you what a Christmas tree looks like!!)
... and just in case you are wondering there are 62 days till Christmas ;)

I have been so busy with work and tired with this never ending cough, that I feel like I am behind on everything ... I had so many projects and things I wanted to do this Autumn and I am only now feeling well enough to think about doing them ... I think I need to write a list ;)

Also don't forget if you want to join in with AdvenTea, there are a few packs left :)

well I am off to watch a film and write my list! see yas later x

2 comments

  1. This time of year is so brilliant. I live everything about it. I need some new boots for the winter. I can't wait to start seeing Christmas decor up. I haven't even started Christmas shopping. Oh my.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this time of year too ... I am very sad how early I start getting ready for Christmas :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx