weekend and baby blanket

We had a huge family party this weekend to celebrate my Aunties 70th birthday. We all stayed over and when I say all ... I mean all ... cousins, aunties, uncles, brothers and sisters-in-law etc ... lots of cake and lots of wine ...


I got a lovely welcome from Dilly-dog when I got home ... she had had a lovely time with a neighbour who also has a couple of dogs ... there had been a thunder storm and she was a bit anxious, but the other dogs calmed her down (aww ... bless! haha)


I have lots of extra hours at work over the next few weeks, so had a very lazy day and finished the baby blanket for Bex's baby ... yep, still waiting for the little thing to arrive ... but at least the blanket is finished!

I ended up making it 4x6 squares so it should fit a cot.


There are more babies in the family coming, and luckily I have lots of wool left ... so I think I will be seeing what else I can make with these colours.

I hope you all had a good bank holiday weekend x

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx