friday's favourite 5

Here are some of my favourite things from this week ...

1. This gorgeous corset ring is made by SecretAura ... I am totally in love with it ... available on Etsy.

2. Picture frame head board .... LOVE this idea ... its so pretty and you could change the fabric on it it if you change your room decor.
found via pinterest.

3. PLASTIC BULLET App ... I got this app a month or so ago, and love the effects it make ... it can totally change the feel of the photo.

4. this pattern for a bag in The Ultimate Knitting Style Book ... gonna have to give it a go sometime! There are also lots of other patterns in it too that are tempting ;)

5. Leaving notes and pictures for people at work! ....... yep thats meant to be me, chillin' after a long week ;)

What are you lovin' this week?

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx