yes I watched it

So do you watch the Olympics Opening Ceremony?
I did, stayed up till the bitter end and loved it!
.... also loved the Queen of Twitters running comentry ;)

while it was on I managed to get a lot of crochet done ...
... my blanket for my new baby niece/nephew (sorry can't tell you which ... its a secret) is half way done ...
... so little baby hang one a little longer ;)

this was so brilliant! ...

 


this beautiful poppy was in the garden and as they only last a day, I thought I had better snap it while I could!


1 comments

  1. oh I love watching the Olympics, especially the Opening Ceremony! I loved the Queen's entrance and all the literary references. I wrote a post about the Olympics... http://arainparade.blogspot.com/2012/07/let-games-begin.html. and I completely meant to post this comment at least a week ago... oops! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx