Good Friday

Every 4 years the town I now call home puts on a Passion Play.  It is a procession around the town, stopping at 12 different locations and acting out what happened at Easter from Palm Sunday to the Crucifixion.
I have been looking forward to seeing it for a few weeks, and apart from being freezing cold while watching it, I really enjoyed it! We had to miss a few of the stops they made in order to go ahead to the next location and get a position to be able to see some of it as there were lots in the crowd trying to get a good view.
We also recorded some of it, and when I have a chance I will put it all together and upload it.

It is such a lovely thing to do to remember what Easter is really about.

......... I did feel sorry for the Roman guards though, they had bare legs and it was so cold!

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx