new year for my clippy bag

 
I have had my Clippy bag for a month and I have loved using it ... it is a great size and brings a smile to my face everytime I see it :D

I thought for New Year I could have lots of firework photos, or numbers in each pocket 2 0 1 2, or a list of my New Year resolutions ... but in the end I have gone for lots of lovely positive sayings ... perfect for starting a New Year!

  • it's a good day to have a good day
  • keep calm and stay positive
  • every day may not be good ... but there is something good in every day
  • all our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them ~ walt disney
  • always keep a notebook handy. you never know when inspiration will strike
  • breathe and smile, it's a brand new day!
  • live simply
  • take a roadtrip
  • make everyday a cloud nine kinda day
  • be silly be honest be kind 
  • let all that you do be done in love
  • so do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will care for itself
Clippy have a SALE on at the moment, so why not pop over and treat yourself to a New Year gift!

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx