craft challenge for OCTOBER


Apart from the amazing weather we have had this last week, we are well and truly in to Autumn, so this months Craft Challenge theme is PUMPKIN

This is a painting I did about 8 years ago as a character my sister-in-law was writing about called LITTLE PUMPKIN


Cute isn't he :)
All you have to do to join in the CHALLENGE is to do something creative with a PUMPKIN.

If you need inspiration, you could carve one, cook one, sew one, make a block one, felt one, crochet one, read one, picture one, shine a light through one, collect the seeds from one, dress one, dress up as one.

If you have a blog and want to publish your creation on your blog I will be doing a post at the end of the month/beginning of September (showing my rainbow ... not decided what I am going to make yet, so it is as much of a challenge for me as it is for you) that you can link up to and if you don't have a blog but want to join in, you can add a photo to facebook (in a public album) and link up or email me your photo and I will add it to my post.

Have a creative month and meet back in 4 weeks x

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx