weekend party

I have had a lovely few days ... a really lovely few days. My cousin Matthew got married on Friday so we all headed to Reading and stayed with my big brother who also lives there and had a great family time ...
My one lesson learnt though is don't wear new shoes to a wedding ........ it results in blisters and sore feet! The one missing person was my lovely sister-in-law, Bex, who had the flu ... it was not the same without you Bex :(

Then yesterday was another of my lovely sisters-in-law, Tanya's birthday ... and as we were all together, another excuse for a celebration!
I am so blessed with my family and wish we all lived nearer ... not sure when the next family get-together will be, but I hope its soon x
.... oh, and the sun shone!

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx