wednesday words :: CAKE

A new little feature for my blog ... WEDNESDAY WORDS ... I am hoping to post on here on Wednesdays so lovely or funny or inspirational sayings that are great for using in your crafts or including in your samplers. Each week I will also pick a nice saying and make it into a graphic that you can use for whatever you want. (just right click on it and save image as)

I hope you like this weeks choice ... to keep with my blogs-birthday I thought CAKE would be a good choice.

Life is uncertain. Eat the cake first.

I never met a cupcake I didn't like.


A balanced diet is a cake in each hand.

Dieting is not a piece of cake.

There is nothing better than a good friend except a good friend with cake.
Feel free to use this graphic anyway you want :)

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx