craft challenge for AUGUST

Fancy joining me in a craft challenge?
You have a month to do it, so there is no pressure.

The other month I made a picture on my photography blog of a rainbow using photos I had taken of flowers ...


This made me think of all the different ways you can make a rainbow.
So AUGUSTS CRAFT CHALLENGE is to make a rainbow ... out of anything ... paint your nails, bake a cake, dye your hair, organise your buttons, do some knitting, make a collage, wrap a present, paint your dog or get married.

If you have a blog and want to publish your creation on your blog I will be doing a post at the end of the month/beginning of September (showing my rainbow ... not decided what I am going to make yet, so it is as much of a challenge for me as it is for you) that you can link up to and if you don't have a blog but want to join in, you can add a photo to facebook (in a public album) and link up or email me your photo and I will add it to my post.

Have a creative month and meet back in 4 weeks x

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx