camera bag

Before I even got Rowan-Rose I was looking at all the lovely camera bags and cases that there are out there ... I found my dream bag on Etsy ... made by
... a lovely leather bag with pretty green vine and a rusty red inside!


Sadly out of my price range at the moment, but definitely at the top of my wish list!

... But I need a bag now ... I am away for a few days this week taking some photos of trees for a friend of my Auntie and I think I need more than Rowans cosy to keep her safe! So last week I had a scour of the internet and found this fun bag on Amazon ...
Not really the sort of bag I would normally go for, but I thought it was more fun than the others that are out there ... it just arrived and I love it ... this is her all tucked up inside.
Teri and I have reached week 40 of our photo project this week so I treated us to camera necklaces that I think we are going to make into charms for our camera bags ...
I think I will make it to go onto this bag!

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx