shopping and sunshine

I had a lovely day in Hereford today, doing a little shopping ... managed to get a few bargains and bits that I needed.
I am going away this weekend for a night to my future-sister-in-law's hen party ... I managed to find this lovely bag from Peacocks for £12 ... it is perfect for the weekend and I think I can fit my lap top in too! I also got the floral top from there for £8.00. I have a lovely little black dress I won from eBay to wear (another bargain for only £1.70) so I got some lovely shoes from New Look for £15.99 ... a green t-shirt from Primark for £2.50 (!!!!) and a white top from H&M (love that shop) for £7.99 ...... I was in desperate need of some short sleeve tops so am very pleased with today's shopping :D

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx