30 DAY Challenge :: day 7

Day 7: Favorite movies

I am glad this is favourite movieS not movie as I am not sure I could pick just one! I am sure there are some I will forget ... but here are the ones I can think of right now!

I talked the other week about the film 'The Dove' ... this is definitely in my top list, but as I have talked about it recently, I won't include it here.

There are some movies that are brilliant and I love, but don't watch lots of times like Pan's Labyrinth (don't be fooled into thinking this is a childs fairy tale) or 300 (SPARTANS! Prepare for Glory!!) Kill Bill 1&2 (great music too!)
Some that I just have to watch when ever they are on ... Apollo 13 (random I know!) The Sound of Music (can I really admit to this!!) The Shawshank Redemption (just brilliant)
Some that I watch over and over ... Lord of The Rings ~ The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers & The Return of the King
And some I just love, love, love ... Phantom of the Opera, Amalie and Moulin Rouge
... Stardust, Dear Frankie and Chocolat (which lets face it is worth watching just for Johnny Depp!)
... The Scarlet Pimpernel and Beauty and the Beast.
There are some that are actually not proper movies ... they were made for TV, but I still love them ... like Anne of Green Gables (so many childhood dreams wrapped up in this movie)

1 comments

  1. I knew you and I would both have LOTR! I haven't included Anne as it's tv so will get a mention in tv shows (if I remember) Maybe we could watch the Dove next week as now you've mentioned it twice I'm really curious! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx