30 DAY Challenge :: day 3

Day 3: Your first love

My first crush on a boy was when I was about 7. He was a boy in my class ... I think he was called Damien (!! is it bad that I can't really remember his name??) I just remember lying in bed thinking about him ... hehe!
My first kiss was when I was was 8 ... I had just moved to Cornwall and we were on a Sunday School outing (Sunday School was called Pathfinders there) and we are on a coach and this boy called Robert kept chatting to me ... I was very shy and he kept saying there was something he wanted to ask me when we got there. There was a big wood there ... can't remember the activities there were arranged for us to do when we got there as obviously the kiss has filled my mind! hehe .... well he managed to get us alone and asked if he could kiss me :) I wonder if that is why I have such a love for trees and my secret desire is to be proposed to in a wood.
My first pop-star crush was Jordan Knight from New Kids on the Block .... I was sure I was going to marry him when I grew up ... I knew he just had to meet me and he would know I was the one ........ strange thing is I never got to meet him! ;)
My first LOVE, head over heals in proper love was when I was 18 ... We went out on and off for a couple of years, and I was heart broken for years when it did end ... I am over him now though!

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx