2011

Well I guess its that time again to think about resolutions and goals for the year ... I was quite pleased with how many I managed to stick to last year ... well for most of the year anyway ... it kinda all fell apart in the summer ... but hey! its another year! here we go again! ...

I managed to lose a stone before Christmas (think I have put some back on in the last 2 weeks) but I want to continue losing ... and to look great for my brothers wedding at the end of May ... wish me luck (so how many people have this as the top item on their list??? hehe)

Get organized again! Life is always harder when you can't remember what you are doing or feel like you are not achieving anything ... this will involve writing more lists! .... and doing what is on them!!

Write a bucket-list and actually do some of the things on it!

Write more letters/cards/emails/texts to friends to keep in touch more ... I really have been useless at that over the last few years :(

Get better and not waste this year ... its going to be a good one and I don't want to look back and feel I wasted it, that I have got another year old and had no fun!

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx