friendship vignettes and last nights work



week 13
:: number ::


My other number photos ...


I stayed up far too late last night crocheting my cushion cover (I am always like that when I start a new project!) I decided to go for squares to match my quilt which at the moment is keeping me very warm at night ...


... and my blanket ... as you can see, these greens and maroons really are my favourite colours! ...
... I am slightly worried that I won't have enough maroon wool, it was only a small ball ... but I am just doing random colours ... I will either have one big square in the middle with smaller ones round the edge or two big squares diagonally across from each other and smaller squares making up to big squares ...
 
... I do love this 'granny-blanket' type of pattern :D

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx