folksy friday :: RINGS

I treated myself to a couple of stacking rings in town today ... rings are my one weakness! There was a garnet one and a plain one with round bits on ... They go perfectly with a couple of thin rings I made years ago and love to wear ...
(sorry the pictures are a little blurred ... its very hard to take a picture of your hand with the wrong hand!)

So this week Collection from Folksy is RINGS!
A ~ Ruby Reds by IWANTBUTTONS
B ~ Butterfly Ring by AKINO JEWELLERY
C ~ Organic Domed Ring by SILVER SOULS JEWELLERY
D ~ Carnelian Ring by LYNSEY'S LITTLE GEMS
E ~ Beautiful Butterfly Ring by ANNIELOUBUTTONS
F ~ Pink Floral Ring by SPOTS & STRIPES

Please pop along and visit their shops for more beautiful goodies that are perfect for Christmas gifts!

1 comments

  1. twin 2 said ...

    Beautiful blog!! one of the prettiest i have seen i think! Thank you for including me in it...:D

    I love the butterfly ring too!!

    x

    17th Dec 2010

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx