happy shopping

I am so pleased ... since moving in September I have had a lack of storage and as I am the stationary queen (stationery is my one weakness!) it has been really hard for me to get to anything. I was just talking with my mum this morning and the thought occurred that a tall chest of draws like she has would be perfect ... I wasn't fussy about it being pine like hers 'cos I could paint it or sand it down. So I was amazed and very pleased when this afternoon I went into town and the first shop is a charity shop and in the window was just what I wanted ... it has 9 draws and perfect for all my bits and bobs!
I am so pleased with it ... it needs a bit of a wash and I am not sure if I will sand it down or paint it or leave it, but I am going to have great fun getting organized!
I also called into the wool shop and bought this lovely 'Snowball' wool that I am going to make a scarf for one of my sisters-in-law (don't worry, one that doesn't read this blog!) The felt is to make a few Christmas decorations with ... watch this space!

1 comments

  1. Teri said ...

    ooh lovely! what a bargain! You must have some great charity shops!

    I am quite envious as I need lots of lovely storage!

    I look forward to seeing your decorations as I am going to make some this years too!

    love Teri xxx

    3rd Nov 2010

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx