up & down

Came home yesterday ... good journey ... new neighbours arrived this evening ... no van (will probably arrive tomorrow) but it was dark so not much curtain twitching going on! hehe ... apparently they have 2 dogs so Dilly will love that :D

The day started off well, treated myself to a few card making bits and had a lovely morning with mum and dad but this afternoon I am feeling really stressed ... lots of little things not going right.

This morning I have been thinking about being a lace teacher again ... I could do individual beginners lessons or have a couple of small groups (about 3-4 people) a week meet at my home. I could even go to peoples houses if they don't live too far away. .... will have to brush up on my lace making though!

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx