folksy friday :: RAG DOLLS

I have been staying with my lovely friend Tina this week in Cornwall and she wanted me to help her made some sweet little fairy decorations ... we didn't have time to make wings, but this is the one I made ...

 Annabelle, my gorgeous little God-Daughter wanted one so I made one a little larger for her ...
... so I have chosen RAG DOLLS for my Folksy Friday collection this week!
 A ~ Chloe Doll by WITH HUGS & KISSES
B ~ Rag Doll Jack by KATE'S ATTIC
C ~ Maelle Doll by MAISY MUFFIN RAG DOLLS
D ~ Matilda by DHARMAFLYER CREATIONS
E ~ Christmas Holly Raggedy Annie Doll by PLAIN PRIMITIVES
F ~ Sweet Bakin Sally by ISAACSATTIC

I have always loved rag dolls since I was a little girl ... far nicer to cuddle than a plastic doll!
Please pop along and visit their shops for more goodies!

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx