folksy friday :: DOGGY-WOGGIES

Didn't sleep last night cos of coughing so went to the doctors this morning and got some antibiotics ... I hope they start working soon as I feel so rough and I want soon stop annoying everyone and myself with my constant coughing :( Dilly-Dog has been very sweet though and concerned when I wake up in the night coughing. She keeps trying to put her head across my neck, but that just makes it harder for me to breath ... very cute though.


Mum has been giving be elderberry & honey drinks ... very yumm .... tastes too good to be medicine :D

So this weeks Folksy Friday is DOGS or DOGGY-WOGGIES or WOOFS as my brother likes to call them!
A ~ Constance Sock Dog by HOTDOG & ME
B ~ Dog & Bird Card by LANEY G CREATIONS
C ~ Dog & Buttons Appliqued Picture by VELVETPAWS
D ~ Wonky Dog Albert by CHERRY TREE
E ~ Custom Name Pet Bandanna by MAX & MOLLY DESIGNS
F ~ Scottie Dog Keyring by LILYSWEET'S HANDMADE TREATS

Please pop along and visit their shops for more goodies!

1 comments

  1. Decromana said ...

    I hope you will be better soon
    Lovely selection :)
    xxx

    22nd Oct 2010

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx