card making

It has been a very long time since I have made cards for pleasure (not to sell) and as most of my card making bits are still packed from moving I bought a few bit the other day. (I have never used bought/pre-designed bits before as always used my own) I haven't been that well over the last couple of days so though some relaxing card making was in order! ...
...well it would have been relaxing if my pens had worked!

Perfect thank you cards for the people I am staying with over the next few weeks!

1 comments

  1. Shellybobbins said ...

    Love your card maria ! like the way you have used buttons too, I sprayed some buttons and put on some old material then covered a grubby canvas i had, so many things just to do with buttons ha ha love your blog xx

    9th Oct 2010

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx