a little treat for little me

I treated myself ... a little treat for little me ... earrings (my one weakness!) ... and they arrived this morning ...


Do you know how hard it is to take a picture of yourself wearing earrings?? well its hard (wet hair doesn't improve the picture either! hehe) ... so you can see them better here ...


They are made by Sophie ~ Trinket Box and are perfect ... I love them & are just what I wanted ... garnet droplets.

other news ...
Yey, lost another pound this week :)

Have spent the day pottering ... doing lots of little jobs .... I think we are going to do a carboot on Sunday, so got lots to sort out for then.

... also found the cutest little shop in town called 'Utter Clutter' .... isn't that just the best name!

1 comments

  1. trinket box said ...

    They look lovely, even if I do say so myself :) Glad you like them!! And thank you for blogging about them!
    xx

    20th Sept 2010

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx