april showers

This is a boring bit of blogging I know ... but I have to just say how wet Dilly-dog & I got today .... we set of to the Post Office in sunshine ... I had sunglasses and no coat. By the time we had reached the end of the road it had started ... now why didn't i turn back I hear you ask .... well I though it was only going to be a very quick shower ... but it wasn't ... the rain came down and we got totally soaked!
Had to get completely changed when I got home! ...... April showers eh!

I did come home to a nice coffee though ... ahhhh, coffee .... I do love coffee .... but I know I must cut down .... I have been cutting down for the last few weeks (not that it stops me thinking about it! hehe) ..... I have been drinking more water which I love in the summer .... but I love coffee too .............. all this entry is, is to say 'coffee ~ I love you!'

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx