stir-crazy

The dogs are going stir crazy and so am I a bit ... stuck in 'cos of the snow. There was a fresh falling of it this morning.


So much for my good start at the beginning of the week ... don't feel it today ... feel all achey and not really in the mood to do anything. Humm, one of my resolutions was not to moan so I am going to try and find 5 positive things to say about the day ... here goes ...
  1. It wasn't as cold as it has been when I was walking to the Post Office today.
  2. I had a HUGE order for work (this should really be number 1!)
  3. I had a lovely chat to my dad on iChat.
  4. I enjoyed my yummy tea of pasta bake (with lots of cheese!)
  5. .... last one .... long pause .... humm, this is no good, come on Maria ... oh yeah, someone had a very promising phone call this morning (I know cryptic!) hehe ... but it still counts.

And on that note I am going to go to bed!
Night x

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx