woodland junk journal by hummingbird tales

Have you ever received a gift that made you cry??

I received one yesterday ... It was made for my by my best friend who started making beautiful junk journals about a year ago.

This is the most precious gift and I am still shocked at the time she must have spent on me!















Isn't it perfect for me! Full of lace and woodland loveliness!! I have always loved The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady by Elizabeth Holden. I inherited the books from my Nanny when I was a teenager and its always inspired my book making and journaling!


Tina has a YouTube channel where she shares what she makes. She has done a couple of videos about this journal which I have only watched this morning as I didn't want to spoil the surprise!




If you would like to follow her, she has a Facebook page that she has just started, and if you would like to commission one, every journal is unique and beautiful!

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx