magpie monday :: wood

In August we had a new boiler fitted ... an outside boiler giving us more space in the kitchen ... eventually we want to get a bigger fridge/freezer and we need to re-do the floor where the boiler was. Losing the boiler in the kitchen meant that we lost some work surface too ... I suddenly seemed to have none! So we decided we needed a little cupboard we could use like a pantry but also free up some work surface ... Steve found this on eBay and I won it for £36!!

I REALLY LOVE IT!!

Inside there are 2 shelves and the round disk on the front is like an air vent so perfect for food!

Please ignore where it is in the kitchen ... it will eventually be moved, but we have some work to do before then!!


... and this beautiful mirror was given to me by a friend who found it in a charity shop for £5!

I stuck it up on the wall for the photo, but think I want it in the hall, but need to alter the back it so its up-right not sideways.



Have you found any bargains this month or bought any treasures?

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx