Saturday, 1 July 2017

photo challenge :: where I live

I have done a few photo challenges over the years, but I think the last was back in 2014 ... I did a year long view! It was great fun and I love the result! You can view it here {YEAR LONG VIEW}

I thought it was about time I did another. I'm not sure I can commit to a photo a week at the moment, so I thought a photo a month was do-able! I wondered if you would like to join me! It is a simple 6 photo challenge for the rest of the year ... one photo published on the last Sunday of the month ... and the theme is WHERE I LIVE ... I want to see what makes where you live special, unique and why you love it!



The 6 titles are -
July 30th 2017 - VIEW
August 27th 2017 - MY HOME
September 24th 2017 - SIGN
October 29th 2017 - NATIVE
November 26th 2017 - HISTORICAL
December 31st 2017 - WINTER

You can join in on your blog or on instagram ... if you are blogging your photo, please put a link to YOUR blog post in the comments of the Photo Challenge post that I will put up on the last Sunday of each month. If you are doing the challenge on instagram, please tag me @mariainthewood and use the hashtag #whereilivephotochallenge

Here is a graphic you can use to share the challenge ...



I hope you join in and I can't wait to see your photos!

This is to show your home, village, town, area, county even country if you want. I live in Wales and can't wait to show you how beautiful it is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...