Wednesday, 12 April 2017

one year anniversary

One year ago I signed up for my Young Living essential oils starter kit. I had been using essential oils for a little while before that, but didn't get the amazing results that I got with Young Living :)

They really have changed my life and the direction it was going!


So this week for the whole week I am offering EITHER £10 off the Starter Kit, or your choice of free gifts! There are oil pouches or oils to choose from!


When you sign up with me you also get a welcome pack, the support of an amazing team, Facebook groups, classes, and a way to make your life more chemical free!




There are 4 starter kits available (2 have diffusers, one is full of wonderful thieves products and the other Ningxia, the healthiest drink ever!) Each kit comes with 11 amazing essential oils and samples. The Dewdrop diffuser Starter Kit is £139.80 and has £300 worth of goodies in it!

So grab it this week with the £10 off for £129.80!!



£10 refunded by PayPal, pouches available while stocks last, oils available orange, jade lemon and citrus fresh. Please note oils not included in the pouches.

Message me if you are interested! I would love you to join my team x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...