Monday, 13 February 2017

oh goodness

oh goodness this poor blog has been rather neglected this last year or so! But I guess thats what parenting does to you!

We have had a bit of an up and down year. I had a miscarriage back in November which has been heartbreaking. Billy has grown into the sweetest boy who loves the outdoors, his dogs and Shawn the Sheep. Steve has got a lot of new (well new to him) machinery, which he has had fun and not so much fun tinkering with and fixing!



I am still filling my day with essential oils and making things.
I feel like I started a bit of a wellness journey last year which I am still on. I have a lot to learn and a long way to go, but its all baby steps in the right direction!

I have so many plans and goals for this year.
Grow my oils business (if you are interested in trying essential oils, then please check out my website or our team website)
Declutter - basically have a HUGE clear out and sort out!
Make some headway with the garden and make the yard a nice area to be in!
Do some more of Offa's Dyke walk that mum and I started a few years ago ... and just do some more walk around our home.

I am so excited about this year though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...