Friday, 18 March 2016

chargrilled salmon

I am a bit behind on sharing some of the recipes I am trying this year . . . I guess life with a baby is making me on a constant game of catch up! This isn't really a recipe, more just a way of cooking some salmon . . . a really lovely way that I have now done a few times :)

CHAR-GRILLED SALMON FILLETS

2 Thick pieces of salmon fillet
2-3 tsp sunflower oil
salt and pepper

  1. Rinse and pat dry the salmon. Pre heat the chargrill pan over a heat for about 10 minutes.
  2. Meanwhile, brush both sides of the fillets with oil, then sprinkle them liberally with salt and pepper.
  3. Reduce the heat to medium. Place the fish, skin side up, on the pan and grill for 3 minutes, then turn over.
  4. Cook the other side. The salmon will be done when it is opaque all along the cut edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...