a bag for my bag

having a baby means you suddenly need to carry around a lot more than the kitchen sink and your changing bag becomes your handbag ... this is fine, but sometimes you do pop somewhere and don't need to take everything or when you are out with your big-kitchen-sink-changing-bag but need to just take your purse/phone/sunglasses into a shop or something it is a pain not having a smaller bag. So over the last week I have made myself a little drawstring bag that will fit in my baby-changing-bag, but that I can grab out easily and have the essentials of what my 'pre-baby- handbag would have!

I made it up as I went along, but am really pleased with how it turned out ...

I lined it with a bit of calico so strengthen it ...



... I am now just thinking maybe cream wasn't the most practical colour!!


0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx