bobbin lacemaking lessons

the last few weeks I have been having fun working on updating my lacemaking leaflet and lace lesson worksheets :)


I am hoping to start up teaching bobbin lacemaking again ... I have copies of all the old worksheets and booklet that I made, but they are from about 10 years ago when I was on a PC not a mac which I switched to about 8 years ago, so am basically starting from scratch.

I also got rid of a lot of my teaching equipment each time I have moved in the last 5 years, which is a bit gutting, but at the same time its nice to plan it all from new.


so if you are interested in learning and live in Powys or Herefordshire, I am going to be offering lessons here at my home, hopefully in a local pub, or if you have a few friends that want to learn, then I could come to you. Just let me know and I will let you know when I am set up ready to go!

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx