wedding fun :: teddy wedding

a couple of months before the wedding Auntie Jo asked me what colour my bridesmaids were going to be dressed in ... it was for a surprise and I was intrigued!

The night before the wedding I popped back to the hotel to see everyone who was staying there and put the flowers in all the jars and Auntie Jo gave me a box full of a teddy wedding!! and there was even a Dilly-dog and Timber wolf!!

so cute!
there was a little shelf at one end of the room, perfect for displaying them!




after the wedding I sent each of the bridesmaids a bridesmaid teddy with a thank you card as a memento of the day


I know my little baby is going to love playing with us as teddies and the cute dilly and timber toys! thank you AUNTIE JO

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx