home signs

I've been wanting to share this with you for the last month but with all the wedding stuff going on I have only just got to it :)

I can now offer you house/home signs!


This lovely wooden sign can be personalised with your house name or number.
This one shown in the photo measures approx 40cm wide x 20cm high x 2cm deep.
If you have a shorter house name or just want your house number then a smaller plaque will be cheaper.
This size is XL and is £35
L is £28
M is £22
S is £15

It has 3 coats of exterior varnish for long lasting protection and the 2 screw holes are optional depending on how you want to mount your sign.
Please just message me with any questions or if you have any specific design you would like. Other fonts available, please just ask.
As these signs are made to order, please allow 2 weeks for your sign to be made.

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx