a year long view :: WEEK 1

ever since I first saw the view from our cabin, I have wanted to take pictures of it in every season, so for 2014 I am going to do a photo a week of this lovely Welsh view ... we get a lot of weather here and at the end of the year I want to put all the photos together and see the different seasons go by!

A YEAR LONG VIEW!

so this was taken yesterday morning around 7.30am ... I was going to blog it then, but our internet is pretty intermittent and effected by weather and I wasn't able to connect :( I am not going to make a set time or day of the week, just take one once a week and hopefully capture lots of different effects that the weather and seasons bring!


are you doing any photo projects this year? I did think about doing another photo a day project, but that is such a big commitment and with not always having reliable internet I decided to go for this one this year.

1 comments

  1. This is such a great idea especially as you live in such a beautiful part of the world!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx