woodland christmas cake

my mum came over today and we went exploring the local shops ... I say local ... they are 10 miles away, but it was fun and we bought some treaty-food for some of the visitors we are having over Christmas ... the weather was pretty vile all day so this afternoon I decided to put Christmas music on and decorate the Christmas cake while mum kept me company and did some knitting :)


what do you think? I got inspired by a cake I saw on pinterest last month




I am so pleased with how it has turned out ... Steve wants to eat it now, but I think I need to sit and admire it for a little longer ;) haha!



the wind and rain have been so horrid tonight and we have had a few power cuts, so I have lit our lovely candle ... its so lovely and romantic!



hope you are having a cosy evening! x

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx