magpie monday :: facebook buys

Steve and I have got some great buys from local facebook pages and these are a couple I got today ...

this bathroom cupboard was a bargain £3 ... she originally had it listed for £5, but it hadn't sold so said 'make me an offer'. I picked it up this morning from down the road. I am going to wash it and paint it white.


and this kingsize quilt is new and worth about £90. It is lovely and thick and will be great for extra warmth in the winter ... £20 and was delivered to my door!!
(sorry not a great photos as its from the listing ... it is all packed away so will take a better photo once its out on our bed)

1 comments

  1. Oooh great bargains! I've still yet to grab a bargain on Facebook, you have to be so quick on my local one!

    Sorry I haven't posted Magpie Monday today, we're still on half term break and no time to blog. Boo!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx