Tintern Abbey

On Wednesday I had a bit of a day out with my mum and dad ... it was an all because of a sink ... but you will have to look out for a magpie monday post that I will be doing in a few weeks to find out about that!

we headed down the Wye Valley and had lunch at Tintern Abbey ... it is so beautiful there, set in one of the many curves of the Wye river and surrounded by forest ... looking at these photos, I have realised that I really really love taking pictures of views through archways! haha








and this unusual tree was in the courtyard ... its a paperbark maple and is a gorgeous colour!


the whole place is well worth a visit and if you want to have lunch then go to The Anchor, just opposite the Abbey ... its lovely there!

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx