great little present idea

If you are like me, there are lots of little people (and some big people) in your life that need a little extra gift, or just need a little token present ... this is a very easy idea ...


make a little box using my tutorial ... for these ones I printed out a design onto A3 paper (they were for my brothers, who although are not so little, still love lego!) but you can use wrapping paper or any other paper with a design you like on.


The square I cut was 28.5cm x 28.5cm and this made a box 10cm x 10cm x 5cm (the inside box square was 27cm x 27cm)


I made a few at once ...


... and I filled them with sweets ... if you are doing a few at once you can divide some of the packs of sweets up to fill in the gaps, it also means you can have more choice in each box ...


but there are plenty of other little treasures you can fill them with if you don't want sweets, without breaking the bank ... fun pencil sharpeners, novelty erasers, jewellery, badges, magnets, compact mirror, toy car, make up, stickers, hair clips, marbles and anything else you can fit in!


using some of the same paper, I made a little gift tag and coloured wool to tie it all together.


I know as a child my favourite presents were from my Great Aunt, who would get a box and fill it with treasures ... it was so exciting to open and then I always tried to fit it back in!

I would love to see any you make or if you have any treasure ideas!

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx