Thursday, 15 August 2013

malory band update


so at the end of June, I got a Malory Band and I have had a few people ask how its going ... I must admit, it took me a while to wear it regularly and to wear it all day ... it was so hot ... I was wearing it under my dress and direct against my skin and I found it rubbed quite a bit ... but since its been cooler and I have been wearing a thin top under my dress, I have put the band over that (still under my dress so can not be seen) and it has not rubbed at all :)

I am pleased to say that I have actually lost about 9lb in the last month so I am really really happy as I have not seriously lost anything for A-G-E-S!! I have obviously been dieting too and its not just been the Malory Band ... but I am sure it has helped ... especially in the evening, which is my weak time for eating ... you can definitely feel it getting tighter when you have had enough and its enough of a reminder to make you stop and think do I really want to eat this?

I am feeling very positive about it and definitely going to carry on wearing it and (hopefully) carry on losing weight ... I have gone down 2 loop holes too!!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...