fridays favourite 5

Here are some of my favourite things from this week ...

1. Avon hot oil hair treatment ... this lovely simple to use oil makes my hair feel so lovely ... great to use every couple of months!


2. saw this on facebook and love it ... its so true ... I think Steve must have very weird weirdness to be compatible to mine ;)


3. oh my god these are delicious!!! was feeling a little emotional on Tuesday evening on a visit to Morrisons, I bought these Thorntons brownies ... only £1 for the pack and I ate 8 of them on the way home ... must point out they are tiny ... but sooooooo gooooood!


4. Helen's gorgeous blanket ... check out her lovely blog too :: a handful of hope


5. timber and leaf range of fabrics by blend ... I first came across this lovely fabric range back in February when I was searching fabrics for my home and I have them saved as I have plans to use them in my spare room eventually :)


What are you lovin' this week?

0 comments

I love reading your comments ... thank you xx